Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GREENHOUSE GASES MY BUTT!

I am getting so fed-up hearing about Greenhouse Gases, and Global Climate Change, and listening to politicians, bureaucrats and "scientists" coming-up with a never ending list of ways to separate me from my freedom and my money, I am just about ready to scream! How about, if liberals want to try and control the world's climate, let THEM do it, and they just leave everyone else out of their little fantasy? If they want to rely solely on solar or wind energy, let them. If they want to pay higher taxes, let them. If they want to ride mass transit, let them. If they want to drive crappy little death boxes, I'm all good with that too. These people are political and financial criminals, and religious fanatics, and they should be removed from positions where they can impose their beliefs on others, and where they can steal public funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment